Nollywood actress Ufuoma McDermott has lost her brother, Uvie Eseoghene Ejenobor to kidney disease, 11th September.
The actress shared the photo above on her Instagram page and wrote;
“No questions asked oh Lord. I don’t understand it but I trust you. My picture hating brother; Uvie Eseoghene Ejenobor passed away on 9/11 2017.
I wish I could blame someone or something but it was simply his time.
Thank you for your prayers and concern. He has gone to be with the Lord.
He fought. He fought hard but the pains were stronger. He gasped with every strength thinking his kidneys would respond, but it pleased God to ease his suffering.
Like a true Son of a champ he passed as he was strapped to the dialysis machine committing his soul to his maker.
We have cried. We have wailed. We pray for peace and strength at this time. We pray for an extra covering of grace. Grace to carry this burden.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 15 foods that will make you look 15 years younger than your real age
- 10 most powerful celebrities in Nigeria – The country shakes when these guys cough (With Pics)
- Top 5 Nigerian celebrities who are best friends – people mistake #4 and #5 for couples
- 12 popular Nigerian Celebrity Relationship Breakups that will never be forgotten (With Pictures)