Following the news of Ooni of Ife Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi and Olori Wuraola’s marriage crash, rumours have surfaced that the Ooni allegedly tricked the gods in order to get married to his ex-wife. How Ooni allegedly “tricked” 201 gods over the choice of Olori Wuraola. According to Kemi Ashefon, the Ooni had been warned not to marry Olori Wuraola but he insisted on marrying her. In the post, Ashefon noted that the Ooni allegedly bribed some priests in order to have Olori Wuraola chosen as his wife. It was reported that when the king was set to marry he was told to bring names of three women he was dating at the time. Oba Adeyeye reportedly gave the names Adediwura Adeyemi, Sonia Obahon and another unidentified lady.
Sonia Obahon who later became Olori Wuraola was once married to a Lebanese businessman and father who was a resident in Dubai.
However, there have been no statements from the palace to support or deny the allegations that the gods were not in support of the marriage.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- Top 10 countries with the highest rate of prostitution in the world – See Nigeria’s rank
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets – Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- List of ten biggest Nigerian songs of all time – #1 is more popular than the national anthem
- Top 10 cult groups in Nigerian Universities, their Motto and Symbols – #1 and #2 are are the deadliest