Musician Mr. Eazi, after claiming that Nigerian artiste sample Ghanian sounds have now claimed that he has paved the way for African Acts in London. Speaking with MTVBase, the ‘Short skirt’ crooner who has his Life is Eazi Culture Festivaltoday, claimed that ever since he did remarkable things in the UK, other African artistes have followed his footstep and done the same.
MTVBase shared on their IG page:
We interviewed @mreazi ahead of his Life is Eazi Culture Festival in London today. “I felt like ever since I came and did quite a lot in London, a lot of African artists have started coming to London. It’s like London is the Afrobeat 101. So I just feel like anyone can come and do a concert and it’s shown I’m happy that a lot of artists have been able to come and do concerts but I personally feel like Afrobeats is what is is right now, it’s a wave”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)