Actor Pete Edochie is not happy with those claiming that he supports the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) that there should be no Governorship election in Anambra State. The 70-year-old icon not only distanced himself from the statement, he also threatened to place a curse on those behind the alleged message linking him to the call.
“I Just returned from Port-Harcourt yesterday and my attention has been drawn to a publication on WhatsApp allegedly credited to me in respect of IPOB and the call to boycott elections in Anambra.
“A lot of nonsense has been ascribed to me in the past and I have maintained my peace. Now I am very angry. “Let me warn. I don’t want to place a curse on any body, but those who know me will tell you that if I curse it comes to pass, I am 70 years old.
“I have learnt that the message originated from this number 08034072277.”
“CHIEF PETE EDOCHIE (MON).”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 15 foods that will make you look 15 years younger than your real age
- 10 most powerful celebrities in Nigeria – The country shakes when these guys cough (With Pics)
- Top 5 Nigerian celebrities who are best friends – people mistake #4 and #5 for couples
- 12 popular Nigerian Celebrity Relationship Breakups that will never be forgotten (With Pictures)