President Muhammadu Buhari was on hand to watch the return leg of the Cameroon vs Nigeria FIFA World Cup Qualifier match in Yaounde, Cameroon from his home in Daura, Katsina, Monday 4th Sept 2017. The game ended Cameroon 1 – 1 Nigeria. Moses Simon scored the opener in the 30th minute but Cameroon equalized late in the game via a Vincent Aboubakar penalty. The photos of the president watching the game was shared by his special advider on media and publicity Femi Adesina.
The Super Eagles top group B with 10 points from four games, six ahead of Zambia on four points but have played three games.
— Muhammadu Buhari (@MBuhari) September 4, 2017
Cameroon are third with 3 points while Algeria have just a solitary point.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian actors who you never knew are lecturers in universities (With Pictures)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- Nigerian celebs that really don’t like themselves but pretend to – #7 could “kill themselves” (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)