Pregnant woman poses with 20,000 live bees: With the craze of maternity shoot witnessed in all parts of the world, 33-year-old Emily Mueller, has dropped her unique shoot with bees. Emily who runs a bee removal service with her husband, Ryan, posed with over 20,000 live bees for her maternity shoot after they were called to remove bees from a nearby hive, same day they had scheduled to have a maternity shoot.
She told SWNS, that she fed the bees sugar before the shoot so they don’t get hungry on her.
“A lot of people think I’m insane but I’m so comfortable with bees, so it was never something I had anxiety about. The actual sensation felt pretty good: “Having them all on me was this clinging sensation. They all stick to you and they are very warm, so it’s almost like when a kitten is walking on you.”
She did get stung three times during the shoot, but says it was worth it for those photos, and the chance to give bees a better rep. “I just want to raise awareness about how gentle they are.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian actors who you never knew are lecturers in universities (With Pictures)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- Nigerian celebs that really don’t like themselves but pretend to – #7 could “kill themselves” (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)