The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of GOD, Pastor Enoch Adeboye has told those planning to touch his wife, to back off or be prepared to die. Pastor Adeboye, who preached a sermon titled ‘Activating Your Destiny’ at the National Headquarters of RCCG, Throne of Grace Parish, Ebutte Metta, Lagos, further said that though he can’t do anything to anybody who slaps, criticizes or lies against him, but to do such against his wife of 50 years, he would kill the person.
- Nigerian celebrities who don’t know how to dress at all – #2 is hopeless – (With Photos)
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young – See their children (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
In his sermon, he urged those seeking life partners to marry for love because, such love endures for long, as he is still on honeymoon, despite being married for a long. He also urged ladies to marry a pastor if they wanted an influential man.
“Be ready to lay down your life for your partner if you’re truly in love. My wife doesn’t like me saying this: “You can slap me; you can lie against me, you can criticise me, it doesn’t bother me, but touch my wife, I’ll kill you! I want the world to hear. They’ll say if I killed, they’ll arrest me, jail me, that is if I killed with cutlass or gun. If you tamper with my wife, I will talk to my Daddy and you’ll sleep and will not wake.”
“Marry for love. It’ll endure. I’ve been married for 50 years and still on honeymoon. I was the poorest among those lurking around the girl I married. One was a lawyer who had a car; I had nothing. But I told the girl that if you marry me, whatever I am, wherever I ever become, will be yours”.
“I was not a Christian, but i was an incurable optimist. We struggled over ‘pomo’ as I usually hear me say, but today if we want to eat a cow now, God will provide. You must continue to tend the fire, meaning: no matter how little, Always open your mouth to say to your partner “I love you.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian actors who you never knew are lecturers in universities (With Pictures)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- Nigerian celebs that really don’t like themselves but pretend to – #7 could “kill themselves” (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)