Singer Mr Eazi has revealed why he left his job that paid him thousands of dollars per month to chase his dreams as a musician. n an interview with Beat Fm, he disclosed that his family hated him for leaving his job but love him now since his breakthrough after two first shows in London.
“After I came back from Ghana, I got a job in oil and gas in Port Harcourt that paid about six thousand dollars per month but I quit because I was not finding fulfillment in it. I mean it was the same thing everyday, the same routine over and over again.
“The decision to quit the job finally hit me when my boss’ wife left him even with all the money he had.
‘After I left my job, I got my Masters degree and with all that qualification, I started selling phones in computer village and everyone thought something was wrong with me.
“Even my mother started praying special prayers for me but my father didn’t add that final voice that would have decided my fate.
‘My break finally came after I got an invite to do two shows in London that made me twelve thousand pounds which I used to shoot two videos. When I told my mother what I did with the money, she stopped talking to me for about three weeks.
“I had to move in with a friend because even my relatives didn’t want me around but everything finally changed when I went back to London for shows that fetched me really good money.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 15 foods that will make you look 15 years younger than your real age
- 10 most powerful celebrities in Nigeria – The country shakes when these guys cough (With Pics)
- Top 5 Nigerian celebrities who are best friends – people mistake #4 and #5 for couples
- 12 popular Nigerian Celebrity Relationship Breakups that will never be forgotten (With Pictures)