Psquare’s Peter Okoye, in what seem to be reaction to their viral fight video made public today, referred to himself as ‘the only Rich and Established Up Coming Artiste’, as he had before now, disclosed that he has gone solo.
Here’s his tweet below;
One of the members of the PSquare, Peter Okoye, has called it quits with the popular music group.
The artiste, well known for his edgy dance steps, demanded that their agreement as a group be terminated in a letter to their lawyer Festus Keyamo.
According to the copy of the letter that circulated on social media platforms on Monday, Peter claimed that his twin brother and partner, Paul , cancelled a music tour to the United States without consulting with him, among other allegations.
Peter also accused Paul and Jude, their older brother and manager, of paying lip service to resolving the crisis they had been having over the music business.
The Okoye brothers have been engulfed in war of words on the social media since last year despite all efforts by friends and associates to reconcile the family and business.
Peter said he wanted to opt out of the Psquare contract and group. He also posted a video on social media telling his fans that he had gone solo and was going to perform at a show in Philadephia.
“My name is Mr P,” Peter said, “As from today, guess what? It’s show time, I’m about to go on stage,” Peter said in the video.
This development comes days after his brother, Paul, wrote on Instagram, saying, “Only a woman can come where there’s peace and destroy it,” in reply to an earlier post from Peter where he said, “No one else should matter but the one that makes you happy.
In the letter, Peter also alleged that his life was being threatened.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)