Afia Schwarzenegger’s husband: Lawrence Abrokwah, the estranged husband of Ghanaian Comedian, Afia Schwarzenegger, has reacted to the circulated sex video of his wife with another man in bed. Last week, a sex video of Afia was leaked online after her husband Mr. Lawrence allegedly caught her in bed with another man. Read the previous story here. Speaking in an exclusive interview with Kofi TV, Abrokwah who was arrested and later granted bail for the alleged leak has denied he’s responsible for leaking the nude video of Afia online.
- Top 5 Nigerian celebrities who are best friends – people mistake #4 and #5 for couples
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- Top 10 countries with the highest rate of prostitution in the world – See where Nigeria is ranked!
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
According to him, despite everything that had happened, he could never do something as disgraceful as that to his wife.
Abrokwah said; “Yes, I did record my wife but I will never do such a thing as putting her video in social media,”
”Who can prove that I put the leaked video of my wife on my Facebook page? No, I don’t know anything about the leaked video.
“Yes I recorded the video which Afia has a copy, and I also sent a copy to Afia’s father and the police also has a copy so how can I leak it? No.”
Mr. Lawrence who also called his wife a cheat in the interview said he still loves her but he cannot be with her anymore. Mr. Abrokwah, however, apologized to his ex-girlfriend who he believes was better off than Afia.
He is expected to appear in court on Monday, 11 September over leakage of the nude video.
Watch the interview below.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017 – Everyone cried for #5
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria