Serena Williams welcomes baby: Iconic female Tennis superstar, Serena Williams has welcomed a bouncing baby girl today, Friday 1st September, in the middle of the U.S. Open, at the St. Mary’s Medical Center in West Palm Beach with her fiancé, Alexis Ohanian.
According to WPBF-25 news producer, Chris Shepherd on Twitter,
“Tennis star Serena Williams gives birth to a baby girl weighing 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Mom and baby doing well,”
The new mom was induced on Thursday night and she gave birth today.
Congrats to her!
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- Top 10 richest and wealthiest neighbourhoods in Nigeria – #3 is in Abeokuta! (With Pics)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets – Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- 10 rappers who have made over a $100 million – #5 is already broke despite the fortunes he made (With Pics)