This Serving corps member just shared this story on how she survived kidnapping from ritualist in Lagos.
I know it will come as a shocker to you but am glad it will electrocute the devil
On thursday morning at about 5am I boarded a bus at my bustop and another man wanted to enter but the conductor refused saying he had 1000naira this early morning but the man didn’t say anything so how did the conductor know? They pretended like they were picking up another but when she tried to enter, they drove off.
The conductor told the man beside me that where is he going to that he paid 30 naira and so he got up trying to point out where he will alight and the next thing was someone grabbed my head, neck , tied my eyes, covered my mouth and I was screaming Jesus and they pulled me to the floor of the bus.
Removed every metal on my body, tied my legs together, touching my private part and he wanted to tie my hands I said while crying that I have gone through a lot in life that they should please have mercy on me.
The bus was silent when they saw my hand and then they started momoring. The main boss asked them to unfold my eyes and mouth and asked what happened to my hand and I said it was how I was born and I was a corper going to my place of primary assignment. He was quite and then told me that they would let me go and cleaned my eyes, gave me my belongings, told me sorry and dropped me off at a point.
Then I appreciated GOD for moulding me this way from birth because if it was from an accident they might not let me go and if my hand were complete just say bye bye to earth
Am sorry GOD for being ashamed of it but it is the people of the world that always made me feel incomplete
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 15 foods that will make you look 15 years younger than your real age
- 10 most powerful celebrities in Nigeria – The country shakes when these guys cough (With Pics)
- Top 5 Nigerian celebrities who are best friends – people mistake #4 and #5 for couples
- 12 popular Nigerian Celebrity Relationship Breakups that will never be forgotten (With Pictures)