Nigerian Comedian Seyi Law’s daughter, Tiwaloluwa Oluwademiladeola Chidera Aviella is one year old today, September 30th, and the thankful dad has released lots of adorable photos to mark her day.
Read his birthday message to her below….
“Great is God’s faithfulness,
For His hands has dealt wondrously with us.
Out of His will, He filled the womb,
And in tempest storm, He preserved the gift.
In His time, He brought forth our Angel,
And the tears of time past, He wiped away.
Our sorrows, He replaced with enormous Joy,
With dancing, He blessed our feet.
Days, weeks and months screamed by,
Goodly surprises, He made us see.
In the wickedness of men, He showed us love,
And our Thanks will never be enough.
Right before our eyes, our flower blossoms,
In the covenant of God never to wither.
If our hairs were tongues, they still can’t praise enough.
Glory for the time gone,
Honour for the new chapter unveiled.
It is a year already,
For Tiwaloluwa Oluwademiladeola Chidera Aviella,
Oh Lord, our God, we say, THANK YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Our Angel, TIWALOLUWA.
Daddy and Mummy love You.”
See more photos;
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)