Nigerian singer-sound engineer, Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye, has released her sophomore album entitled ‘Simisola’. Ever since the release of the album, there has been various reactions to the song she did with her alleged boyfriend, Adekunle Gold. The 29-year-old singer said there is no special reason for featuring only Adekunle Gold on the album.
According to her: “The only reason why I featured just Adekunle Gold on the album was because after recording all the songs, the only song that had a feature and that made the final list is the one that Adekunle Gold was featured on”.
The Love don’t care sensation also stated that the society is harder on women who cheat. Hear her:
“Nobody is allowed to cheat in a relationship, but they do it any. If a man cheats he’s scum, if a woman cheats, she’s scum. Obviously, people are harder on women, if it happens to a woman.
“The society is harder on women who cheat. I think that is ridiculous. I feel like If you value what you have , If you value someone you are with, you are going to do your best to treat them right. It’s the same for both a guy and a girl.
“It’s a man’s world because we let it be a man’s world. Its not a man’s world because they have any special powers. Its not a woman’s world because we have any special powers, we are all supposed to be good to each other. I am supposed to value you as a man and you are supposed to value me as a woman.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)