A young female South African constable was brutally murdered by her lover, who also is a police officer at KwaDabeka Police Station in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa on Tuesday 29 August.
Nontuthuko Mthembu, who started working as a police officer just last year, was allegedly shot and killed by her boyfriend before he turned the gun and took his own life.
According to KwaDabeka police spokesperson Captain Mazwi Mbatha, the man who is based at the Inanda Cluster was in one of the offices with Mthembu at the KwaDabeka police station when they heard her screaming for help and asking for forgiveness.
“We then heard about four gunshots and rushed into the office, and unfortunately they were declared dead on scene,” said Mbatha.
“Although the staff has been counselled, the situation is still very tense at the station. We have had lots of people coming in and out since the incident happened.”
Mthembu was described as a bubbly people’s person who respected her job.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- Top 10 richest and wealthiest neighbourhoods in Nigeria – #3 is in Abeokuta! (With Pics)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets – Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- 10 rappers who have made over a $100 million – #5 is already broke despite the fortunes he made (With Pics)