“Thank you Raymond for giving me the opportunity to be called mother”- Actress Eucharia Anunobi
Nollywood actress and clergy Eucharia Anunobi whose son Raymond was laid to rest three days ago, paid a heartfelt tribute to her son she lost to Sickle Cell Anemia while speaking with newsmen.
In an interview with BroadwayTV, she expresses her broken state in simple words saying she would miss Raymond greatly.
“I am totally broken but I am glad he lived his life for Christ and even brought people to Christ”
“Thank you Raymond for giving me the opportunity to be called Mother”
She also implored parents to let their children grow up knowing God;
“That is the greatest gift you can give to them”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 44 countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 6 Nigerian celebrities living a crazy life – #6 is the worst of them all (With Photos)