Adunni Ade, a Yoruba-born of a Nigerian father and an American mother is the fast rising actress behind Date Gone Bad, a popular comedy skit which made waves. The beautiful mother of two is pictured with Bolanle Ninalowo, popularly called Nino who is the latest hunk in town ruffling the wood of Nollywood.
The two have been made brand ambassadors of OUD Majestic, a growing Fragrance Empire known for Luxury OUD Fragrances, Perfume gifts, Space Scenting Solutions. The Nollywood stars looked stunning in these photos used to promote the brand. The actress shared the photos on the social media page and wrote:
Allow me to Introduce Ma self, My name is A to dah dunni… Proud Ambassador of @oudmajestic with my co-Ambassador @iamnino_b
Here are the photos:
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)