Nigerian OAP, Toke Makinwa, who took to social media to celebrate Rihanna, however had a face off with a follower who saw it as an opportunity to call her out over the controversy her “Whatsapp’ advice sparked.
Here’s what Toke wrote on her Instagram page;
“It’s not Wednesday yet but can we take a moment to talk about this inspiration @badgalriri I look at her career and I’m amazed at all she’s achieved at 29! A girl from the island ? dominating the world ? and she’s not stopping anytime soon. From back to back hits, she’s proved that she’s not not only a superstar she’s a philanthropist, the work she does with schools, an entrepreneur (I hear the make up reviews are amazing), we all went crazy about the slides and sneakers ? and now there is socks too. Kaiiiii super inspired!!!!!!! Just sitting here thinking of doing more with my life”
Here’s her exchange with the follower;
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 15 foods that will make you look 15 years younger than your real age
- 10 most powerful celebrities in Nigeria – The country shakes when these guys cough (With Pics)
- Top 5 Nigerian celebrities who are best friends – people mistake #4 and #5 for couples
- 12 popular Nigerian Celebrity Relationship Breakups that will never be forgotten (With Pictures)