World’s richest man, Bill Gates has amazed Nigerians and Africans when he started an interview with pidgin language on British Broadcasting corporation (BBC). Bill Gates was seen speaking pidgin language in the first part of the interview.
My people for Africa
How una dey
My name na Bill Gates
Make una dey follow BBC Pidgin
The Microsoft CEO was speaking on efforts to address Africa’s numerous developmental issues. He was seen speaking to Nigerians and Africans directly, to understand what their biggest problem was, while also adding that he was working together with his African counterpart, Aliko Dangote to curb rate of poverty.
See the video below;
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)