Martina Dam, a white turned black woman, has revealed, in an interview, why she decided to change her white skin colour to a black one. Martina Dam in an interview with The Maury Show, revealed that she has had severe body modifications to look the part, including breast implants (she is a size 32S), a nose job, and liposuction.
Show host Povich asked,
“do you think you’re a black person?” Big immediately responded, “yes.”
The audience, made up of mainly African-Americans, went wild.
“But 80 percent,” she quickly amended. “I have to learn a lot. I know.” But this year, Big felt another change was needed: she had three tanning injections in her stomach to change her skin color. “I am now the proud owner of black skin,” she said Thursday.She defended her decision as not to gain attention saying:
“I am black. That is my race,” she said.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)