Nigeria’s Wizkid is fast becoming the biggest artiste from Africa as he just made history in London by performing in a sold out concert. Wizkid’s show which was staged in one of the UK’s most iconic venues, the Royal Albert Hall in London was the first sold out concert by an African artist.
The show which took place yesterday, September 29th was broadcasted live via Wizkid’s Facebook page so his worldwide fans could also get a piece of the action.
Tickets were even sold out two days before the concert.
The ‘Ojuelegba’ crooner joins an illustrious list that includes the likes of the Beatles and many international superstars who have headlined at the Royal Albert Hall in London.
British act Yxng Bane and Nigeria’s Wande Coal also performed at the concert.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)