Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda Coker has disclosed in an interview, that half of domestic violence cases are caused by women. The pretty actress said this in an interview with Okey Bakassi on Channels TV’s The Other News, she added that Nigerian women should desist from provoking their men into punches and slaps. She said;
“It’s a bit uncomfortable for someone to come out and say I was cornered to sleep with a producer because of a role,”
“They keep quiet about it because of their careers. Apart from that, the society stigmatises these women. So you just swallow your pride. When you are outside the shores of Africa, women are heroes for coming out to speak about sexual abuse, but not here.” she added.
Speaking further, Chinda also urged women to quit “provoking” their husband.
“As much as I detest all forms of violence against women and men, women should quit provoking their man by beating punches and slaps,” she said.
“I’m a domestic violence [enthusiast]. I always research when I hear fresh stories about domestic violence. Half the time, it is the women.
“God just gave us this running Okra mouth. Women, don’t fight with people who are stronger than you.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 10 most powerful celebrities in Nigeria – The country shakes when these guys cough (With Pics)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- Check out how Floyd Mayweather Jr spends his millions – His cars, his insane wristwatch collection, private jets, mansions & many more (With Pics)