Manchester United striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has revealed that the world will notice as soon as he returns to action from his knee surgery. The 35-year-old who delivered the message while visiting a Volvo Car factory in Gothenburg, said, “The knee is almost there. I want everybody to have patience, and when I come back, the world will know.”
Ibrahimovic re-signed for the Red Devils last month on a 1-year contract. He has not played since suffering a season-ending injury against Anderlecht on April 20.
He scored 28 goals in 46 appearances for United prior to his injury, a record that prompted Jose Mourinho to offer him a fresh terms contract.
Ibrahimovic is not expected to be back in action until the New Year, according to his manager.
The Swedish legend posted a picture of himself on a treadmill over the weekend with the caption, “Tell Jose I’m coming.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 15 foods that will make you look 15 years younger than your real age
- Nigerian celebs who are so rich but don’t flaunt their wealth on Social Media – #4 is the richest (With Pics)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017 – Everyone cried for #5
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- Meet 10 silent Nigerian billionaires you probably didn’t know about – #9 will give Dangote a run for his money (With Pics)