A BULAWAYO woman claims her brother died because he slept with a fenced woman. Patience Ndlovu told B-Metro that her brother Ndodana’s testicles swelled up like a balloon before they exploded and he died in the process. “I used to hear that men fence their women but I did not believe that it was actually possible.
My brother died complaining that he was experiencing pain on his privates and he briefly highlighted that he might have slept with a fenced woman but he did not know who exactly as he had many sexual partners. When they exploded that was the end of him,” said Patience.
However, there is one man who is said to have been calling Ndodana telling him to stay away from his wife (name supplied) as there would be fatal consequences if he continued with the affair.
According to a neighbour to the late, Ndodana had been in a relationship with the named woman and some people in the area suggested that he had fathered her two children.
It is reported that despite all these warnings Ncube continued to enjoy the forbidden fruit that was not his.
In her defence the woman said neighbours wanted to destroy her marriage because they were jealous of her beautiful home.
“Who told you this? My children are now being dragged into this issue, it’s very sad that my neighbours want to see my children fatherless. I did not have an affair with him. He was a family friend,“ she said.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Real facts about Rita Dominic you never knew – #4 and #8 will knock you out (With Photos)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)