Meet 13-year-old Ruth Ama Gyan-Darkwa who just got admitted to the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Ghana (KNUST). At just 13 she becomes the youngest student to be admitted into a University in Ghana. She will be pursue a bachelor of science (Bsc) degree in mathematics. Ruth, a student of Space Workers College, has become the youngest candidate ever to be admitted to KNUST, one of Ghana’s most prestigious government universities. Ruth Darkwa was born on May 29, 2004 to Mr. and Mrs. Kwadwo Gyan-Darkwa. She hails from the town of Berekum, in the Brong Ahafo Region, Ghana.
She later went on to attend junior high at Abraham Lincoln International School, where she ended up taking (and passing) the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE) held at the Justice International School Asuafua, in the Ashanti Region.
Ruth’s father, Mr. Kwadwo Gyan-Darkwa, disclosed that his daughter received admission into St. Louis Senior High at the tender age of 10, having been offered General Science. He said she went on to complete her senior high school studies at the age of 12. It’s reported that 13 year old Ruth will be pursuing a bachelor of science in mathematics.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)