Actress Mimi Orjiekwe’s marriage to Charles Billion is over, her family to return her bride price soon
Actress Mimi Orjiekwe has asked the family of her estranged husband, Charles Billion Pius, to come forward to collect the bride price they paid for her when they got married in July 2015. According to sources close to the couple, Mimi Orjiekwe found out that her husband was expecting another child with another woman here on LIB. She was devasted and when she confronted him, he neither denied nor confirmed the report.
After the story broke on LIB, Mimi asked her father to call Charles’s family to come and collect her bride price but up till today October 9th, they have not come to see her family. Mimi has however threatened to go to social media to call them out if they do not come forward to collect the bride price so that their marriage can be dissolved officially.
Before their wedding in 2015, a female police officer informed Mimi that she was pregnant for Charles. He initially denied it but after some time, he accepted the baby girl born by the policewoman. He apologized to Mimi and she accepted him. With this recent development, Mimi has vowed never to take him back and she wants their marriage dissolved asap. They have a six months old daughter named Jasmine.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)