Floyd Mayweather has been on a spending spree on just about anything after stopping UFC star Conor McGregor in August to retire with a flawless 50-0 record. After throwing a quarter mil on shoes, he splashed nearly $200K on Hermes bags in addition to burning stacks of cash in strip clubs and casinos. Now, the former pound-for-pound king has giving followers every another reason to have their mouths water after he uploaded a clip of his garage which featured four sick luxury whips.
The rides put on display include a yellow Ferrari, a red Lambhorghini Aventador and a black and white Rolls Royce. And in typical Money fashion, the American is now claiming he is a billionaire following his victory over McGregor, Mirror writes. The five-division world champion reportedly racked up around $700m in career earnings ahead of that fight – whose cheque he’s yet to cash.“We’ve got a lot of problems but money isn’t one,” Myweather said in a recent interview.
“We only talk about two things – money and more money. I already made $1bn, it was easy,”
Photos of his whips are below:
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)