Head, Free the Sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze has slammed motivational speaker, Funke Adejumo over her latest viral sermon in which she said any woman who is a housewife is a colossal failure. The media personality took to instagram to blast the woman and asked her apologise to all women for the controversial statement.
The truth is the woman made a huge mess of a what could have been a great sermon, with her arrogance and condescending tone.
You shouldn’t set standards that could lead women into depression.
I’m currently counseling a lady who was pushed into marriage at 19 by her family, simply because she was an orphan. What achievement could she possibly boast of at 19? How will this sermon make her feel?
The lady is already depressed, what if the sermon makes her suicidal?
Her choice of the financial example of N1 million, whether figurative or not, is appalling. There are many wonderful wives who are ‘assets’ to their husbands but still can’t lend them N1m.
And saying a housewife is a colossal disgrace, is in itself disgraceful. SHE OWES ALL WOMEN AN APOLOGY FOR THIS RIDICULOUS SERMON.
My mother was a house wife for 5 years when we were kids, did that make her a colossal disgrace? NO! Did it stop her from getting to where she is today? NO! She is currently a professor of Law, provost of a college of Law and Deputy vice chancellor of a university, president, law lecturers association of Nigeria.
All these motivational speakers sef, in my opinion she has to go back to the drawing board!
The #FreeTheSheeple movement will never support this! ~FRZ
See the controversial video below;
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)