Unlike so most celebs who don’t eventually marry their baby mamas, Mavin Record artiste, D’Prince, has said he would eventually get married to his baby mama.
“I definitely have plans to get married to the mother of my child and as we speak, we are dating; we are in a relationship.
I cannot say when I would get married because it is private information. The day I get married, no one would know. The reason why I am famous is because of my music and not my relationship life or family, so I want that to be my focus.
What if my partner does not want to be in the limelight? I have to respect that. I don’t expose my private life,”
The singer who has been away from the spotlight for some years said he had to take time off to raise his baby who is already two years old.
“I would not say that I disappeared from the entertainment scene. I have been up and about and beside, I have a baby and I had to travel to set up my house in America.
I was also recording album and even though this is my second album, it feels like my first. To be frank, I actually needed a quiet time to work on my music because a lot has been happening in the industry. Also, scarcity also increases the demand for a commodity.
“Fatherhood has been awesome. Being a father has actually changed my life and because I have a child, I can say I am in a better place now. I wish this feeling of peace, settlement and vision for everyone.
A lot of test and challenges have come my way but being able to overcome them has really made me fulfilled. Initially when my child was born, I was in shock because I did not believe that I had become a father. But apart from that, there was nothing scary. When I knew I was having a baby, I was scared because I did not know what the future would hold.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)