Dencia is coming for Yemi Alade, and we sincerely didn’t see this beef coming. Yesterday, Dencia shared a clip from Yemi Alade’s 2016 interview where the singer called out names of some artists she thought should quit music, one of which she mentioned Dencia. For over a year, Dencia ignored that diss and worked on her new album. Now, her album is out and she finally has time for Yemi Alade.
“@yemialade F-ck you,” Dencia began in her lengthy response. “My Album debuted on #3. I don’t have to fuck managers and whatever to get to the top.”
And that was not all.
Dencia dismissed Yemi Alade’s achievement, insisted they are not on same level, and explained that she is taking all her time to drag the Johnny singer, to promote her new album same way Yemi Alade used her for clicks and promotion last year.
He full post below;
Yop @yemialade Fuck u.My Album debuted on #3 I don’t have to fuck managers & whatever 2 get 2 the Top.
No I won’t stop music,my Debut album killed all of u & yes I’m bragging.Same way u called my name I’m calling urs & I did this after my album Went #3 within 12hrs not cuz I need the promo.
All love,no hard feelings just letting uno but if we ever cross paths it’ll be nothing but love from me but I couldn’t let it go (Elsa voice) had to Rub it in yo face.I don’t brag abt my achievements but I had 2 do this for the #Culture. It’s 1-1 let’s keep it cute moving forward so please don’t respond cuz we all know how reckless I can be with my mouth.
Next time all of u talking shit should go buy ur faves album so I won’t have shit 2 say until then y’all missing like her edges when it’s time to support her,y’all weren’t even thinking about her until I spoke about her so free press for her.Even of my album or songs never make it on the radio or ur miserable phones,u can’t take my #3 from me.
Turned off comments because I don’t want anyone who supports me 2 disrespect or insult her,she talked shit about me I’m the only 1 allowed to defend me.
See the posts:
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)