Speaking on the Midday show on The Beat 99.9FM with OAP Toolz, superstar singer Tiwa Savage has said that she and Tee Billz “are doing what they are doing privately and it should remain private” as a response to Toolz’s question on whether they are back together.
Speaking on gender discrimination in the society, she said:
I know I’ll (ruffle) a few feathers but I also don’t think men and women are equal, I don’t think that’s how God created us that way… especially in the household anyway. So I think as females when we realise that yeah we can be strong in our career, but when we are home we have to realise that the man is the head of the house.
She said the day she’ll never forget was the day she had her soon after a 22-hour labour, adding that she has a lot of scars on her body to remind her. She said she’s embracing her stretch marks, adding that if she were not in the entertainment industry, she wouldn’t have tried to lose weight. She said she has a pouch and she isn’t going to do surgery to get rid of it.
She added that she has plans for her stretch marks, which is to paint them in different colours. She lamented that women are being seen as wrong when issues arise in relationships whether they are right or wrong.
See the other things she said as penned by Toolz:
- She came to the interview with no entourage, she even did her own make-up herself, before arriving; cutting costs.
- She does not have any extra cast doing her make-up and all. When the camera goes off, it’s just her and her son. No extras around…
- She is working on a song with Coldplay and he was very interested in African dances
- The structure of the industry abroad is different, she can record a song and it’s out the next day, on the internet, in Africa. But in the international market, it could take up to a year or two for the song to get out
- She doesn’t want her son to feel pressured to do music because that’s what she’s doing and he’s a little shy. If he’s dancing and he catches you watching him, he’d stop.
- She’d love for her son to be a ball player (basketball or soccer), so he can buy her a retirement home…
- Her most embarrassing day is the first day she had to perform at an event in Eko Hotel and her back zip broke and exposed her back/behind.
- If she were a guy, she would get away with a lot more. If she were a male artist, she wouldn’t have as much flack
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)