Nigerian singer tuface idibia who was in Port Harcourt over the weekend for Dare to Mix festival, disclosed at a radio interview that his family is the most important thing in his life.
He expressed that since getting married and starting a family, his priorities have changed and he’s more focused on being a better person for his kids who look up to him. He also stated that it is important for him to take care of himself and stay healthy as he needs to live not just for himself, but for his kids as well.
Still speaking on family, he stressed the importance of being a supportive parent.
‘If my kids want to go into music, I will support them. Some of them are already displaying acting and singing talents.’
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)