Gabrielle Union has opened up about her struggle to have a child with husband Dwyane Wade, who she has been married to since April 2014. The 44 year old writes in her in her forthcoming book, We’re Going to Need More Wine.
Gabby also revealed that she never even wanted kids until she became a stepmom to Dwyane’s 3 boys who bring her so much joy.
“I never wanted kids, then I became a stepmom, and there was no place I’d rather be than with them.” “For so many women, and not just women in the spotlight, people feel very entitled to know, ‘Do you want kids?’” she told PEOPLE. “A lot of people, especially people that have fertility issues, just say ‘no’ because that’s a lot easier than being honest about whatever is actually going on.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)