Bisola Aiyeola, who had earlier announcedthat she is in a relationship with singer Jeff Akoh, has declared it as a publicity stunt. Bisola shared a snippet of Jeff singing on her Instagram page which she captioned:
Now that we have your attention. Jeff’s album “Lokoja” drops worldwide this Friday the 27th of October. He is not my boyfriend o, (my eyes are still locked on Mr Elba and if that fails I carry my load to MHQ to settle down with the Don) but he could be yours ladies! Boy is fine and has the most amazing vocals! Na play we dey play o!
You know say #natheworkweywedeydo Go and preorder his album on all the digital platforms. For those who knew we were #uptosomething thank you for having faith I Love you. For those who have insulted us, make it up to us by buying/streaming/requesting his music when its out.
You can also follow him @jeff_akoh. While you wait, keep enjoying Water & Fire, #Shokolokobangoshe & #Gbadun ft @teamsalut
Bloggers, oya, spread this gospel with the same rapid fire you used on Saturday. #TMC #TMPL #BeTheMovement #TakeMeToLokoja
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)