Nigerian singer, Kingsley Okonkwo, known as Kcee, has said “big songs” don’t guarantee that the owner of the song would smile to the bank. Kcee said some people in the Nigerian music industry have “big songs just for the song”. He said this when asked about the progress of the artistes signed to Five Star Music, the record label he co-owns with his brother Emeka Okonkwo, who’s better known as E-Money.
Kcee told Hip TV;
“They are doing their best and they are doing what they can and we are also doing our best. God has plans for everybody, I think they are doing well,”
“Even some people with big songs don’t even make any money. Some people have big song just for the song. We are not regretting and we are not complaining.”
Kcee says his experience – with Harrysong – will not deter him from supporting upcoming artistes.
“I will never stop because it is part of me. I am going to be supporting up and coming artistes. We are going to use a lot of approach[es],” he said.
“A lot of artistes get it twisted when you try to support them from scratch. They don’t understand the helping hand, some of them take it for granted. I know God is still going to give me the strength and resources to keep doing.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)