A man who was kidnaped by ritualists, and reportedly spent 2 years in their den, was recently released by his captors all because they say he wasn’t useful. He was then reportedly dropped along BCJ road, Apata area of Ibadan.
“A Good Samaritan, Miss Opeyemi was passing by along BCJ road, Apata area of Ibadan and found people gathered around a man that was dropped by kidnappers/ritualist.
The short video conducted by the Good Samaritan showed that he had been kidnapped for the past 2 years but when it was his turn to be used for ritual they said he is not useful and that there are still a lot of people in the captivity of the ritualist den. His name is Dayo Ajala and further interview also confirmed that he attended Oke Nla Grammar School, Ogun State.
Anybody with useful information about his family or relatives should go to that area or the nearest police station”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)