A Nigerian man, Franklin has reportedly been stabbed by his elder brother at their resident, along Okpu umuobo road, Aba, Abia State, for allegedly supporting their sister’s decision not to greet his (the elder brother’s) wife. According to reports, trouble started after their younger sister refused to greet the elder brother’s wife, prompting the elder brother to question her.
Franklin who is the younger brother tackled the elder brother for trying to force the sister to greet the wife. However, the minor incident resulted in a physical confrontation.
The elder brother later brought out a knife from his pocket and stabbed Franklin on the chest. He went ahead to pin him down as he continued bleeding. Onlookers eventually separated them and took Franklin to the hospital.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)