Veteran singer Sound Sultan in a recent chat with Saturday Beats, opened up on just how much he has sacrificed in his career and how he still manages to remain relevant in the industry despite changing sounds and message.
In his words:
“The problem is that the people that we are trying to reach with these messages are divided already. They are divided by money, tribe, political parties and other factors. I am trying to represent one Nigeria but they would not let me be. Sadly, the same people you are trying to represent would accuse you of collecting money from a political party. The most important thing is to sustain the message and those who want to listen would do so.
“Anytime you have an opportunity to lend your voice, please do. It is not until something happens to you that you have to lend your voice to a cause. If you find yourself in a position where you can use your voice and people can reach out to you for a cause because you have a lot of following on social media and your word is your bond; if you are called to support a cause, you need to selflessly support it. Once you realise that it is a well- meaning cause, support it.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)