Nigerian singer, Oritsefemi and his wife Nabila Fash have released their pre-wedding photos ahead of their white wedding scheduled to hold on November 25th. Here are some of the photos they shared on their page;
Oritsefemi got married to his bae, Nabila Fash on April 21st. The couple exchanged vows in front of few friends and family in a private ceremony at the singer’s new Lekki home. His new bride is a Nigerian PR expert working with Multichoice. ‘The Queen is here,’ Femi said as he welcomed Mrs O. Oritsefemi already has three children from three different relationships that didn’t lead to marriage in the past.
The couple who will be walking down the aisle on Saturday, November 25th, 2017 announced the price of their Aso-ebi. The artiste said “Aso-ebi for this great day is now out! Please know there are limited numbers, and it will be on first come, first serve. The choice is yours ;Ladies : 40k or 25k.
Men: the cap is just 2k.” The couple is set to to have their white wedding at The Ark Event Center, Block 1, Plot 2 OK under Blue Water Drive, Lekki Right Side, Lagos.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)