Just after breaking up from his Twin brother, Paul Okoye, things seem to be shaping up for Peter Okoye, one half of the former P-Square music duo. The singer, who now goes by the name, “My P”, just signed a partnership deal with Empire, an American distribution company and record label based in San Francisco, California.
He shared the news on his Instagram page and so did the official Empire page..
Peter Okoye captioned “Thank you Lord RepostBy @empire: “Just had a digital distribution deal with @peterpsquare! Welcome to the #EMPIRE family!””
Empire captioned “Welcome to the #EMPIRE family @peterpsquare! Thank you for @kingkanjafor the introduction & partnership!”
The company has worked with artists like Kendrick Lamar, Rich Homie Quan, Cam’ron, Busta Rhymes, Shaggy, Tyga, Migos, Remy Ma and more.
Photo Credit: Instagram.com/peterpsquare
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)