The remains of Tagbo Umeike, the late friend of music artiste, Davido, who died from suffocation, has been buried. The burial was done in his family compound in Anambra State on Friday. There had been rumours that Mr. Umeike died of alcohol poisoning after his birthday party at Shisha Lounge in Lekki, Lagos on October 2.
Davido, full name David Adeleke, became a person of interest after the rumours began circulating that he had a hand in Mr. Umeike’s death.
The rumours became rife when Tagbo’s girlfriend and actress, Caroline Danjuma, accused Davido of not being truthful about what transpired on the night of Mr. Umeike’s death. Two other associates of the singer, DJ Olu, 25, and Chime Amaechi, were also found lifeless in the former’s BMW car parked in the underground garage of Block B, Banana Island, Lagos, three days after Tagbo’s death.
But after a tumultuous three weeks, Davido’s lawyer, Bobo Ajudua, said the singer has been cleared of all allegations of murder or involvement in the mysterious death of Mr. Umeike.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)