The Family of a friend of Davido and actress Caroline Danjuma’s lover, Tagbo Umeike, has released an official statement, concerning his death and all the controversies it’s generated. The statement released by Mrs Araka on behalf of the family, says recent development have shown that there is more to the death of their son and that they would ensure that the truth of the matter comes to light.
Read the statement below…
“We, the family of Tagbo Ifeatuchukwu Umeike, received the shocking news of the passing of our brother on October 3 at about 8:55p.m., several hours after his demise. Since his passing, there have been several stories making the rounds, especially on social media, regarding Tagbo’s personality and the circumstances concerning his death. For a family that is trying to come to terms with the passing of their loved one, some disparaging and unfounded comments and statements about his personality and life, especially from individuals who did not even know Tagbo, have been received with a lot of sadness.
“Tagbo looked out for everyone and had a big heart; he was a friend to all and loved by many. Evidence received so far suggests that there is more to his death and we, as a family, will ensure that the truth regarding the circumstances of his passing will be brought to light. At this point, we will like to thank the Lagos State Police Force, led by Acting Police Commissioner, Imohimi Edgal, for their diligence and professionalism in carrying out their investigation. We are pleased to say that we now have a clearer picture of the events leading up to Tagbo’s untimely demise. As it is an ongoing investigation, we are unable to disclose any further information, but suffice to say the truth will come out! We would like to kindly ask that the print media and blogs covering this story refrain from printing hearsay and fabrications and stick to the facts, while respecting that the family is grieving.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)