A 31-year-old woman, identified as Ngozi Obasi, was yesterday, arraigned before a Magistrates Court, Lagos for allegedly pouring a pot of hot water mixed with pepper on the private part of her husband, one Mr Igwe Obasi. The accused, who resides, is charged with attempted murder to which she pleaded not guilty. However, the Prosecutor, Sergeant Kehinde Omisakin, told the court that Ngozi committed the offence on October 1 at 3 at their residence, No. 17 Fatiregun Street, Ilaye in Ebute Meta
Omisakin said that the accused after a heated argument emptied the pot of hot water mixed with pepper on the private part of her husband, in an attempt to kill him. The prosecutor further said that the offence was contrary to Sections 230 (b) of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015. Meanwhile, Chief Magistrate Tajudeen Elias, while ruling on the matter, granted bail to the accused in the sum of N100, 000 with one surety in like sum.
Elias said the surety must show proof of tax payment in the past three years to the state government. The matter was further adjourned till October16 for mention.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)