A 17-year-old boy was, yesterday, was arraigned before a Chief Magistrate’s Court for allegedly raping his neighbour’s 13-year-old daughter. The defendant who is a secondary school student and lives with his parents at Iju Ishaga, a suburb of Lagos, was arraigned on a count charge of rape. The prosecutor, Sergeant Raphael Donny, told the court that the offence was committed sometime in October at the defendant’s residence. Donny said the defendant lured her into his room, raped her and warned her not to tell anyone.
He said that when the girl began to have consistence pains and could not bear it any more, she told her mother Donny added that the defendant was arrested and charged to court, Vanguard reports. The offence, the prosecutor said, contravened Section 259 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015. The defendant, however, entered a not guilty plea. Chief Magistrate Folakemi Davies-Abegunde, granted the defendant bail in the sum of N250,000, with two sureties in like sum and adjourned the case till November 22 for mention.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)