Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh took to social media to explain why it’s important to attend church service. The pretty actress took to her Instagram page to state the benefits of worshipping with others.
*Good morning beautiful of God(ROR) *So Much To Learn In Church*
And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read (Luke 4:16). There’s so much to learn in church. Every church service you attend, the Spirit of God has something special planned for you. It’s an opportunity for your life to be improved. It’s therefore important that you cultivate the habit of attending church services. Attending church is like being in school. Imagine a student who isn’t consistent with his
lectures in class, he’s very unlikely to make good grades.
I recall a certain gentleman, very well read and widely travelled. After two years of being consistent in church, he said to me, “I never knew I would discover and learn so much
in my life, just by coming to church.” There’re many things that we have to do in building our lives as Christians. For instance, how do we worship God? Jesus said, “God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth” (John 4:24). This means worship is very important to the Father, and He desires that we worship Him the right way. We have to find out what it means to worship Him in spirit and in truth. Such things are learned from the Word of God, when you go to church regularly. Then you’d be amazed at your growth, at your wisdom, at the way you relate with others, at the happenings in your life. You’ll know you’re growing; you’ll see your life go upward and forward.
Some Christians are always looking for someone to pray for them or counsel with them when there’s an issue. When you form the habit of fellowshipping with God and other faithful Christians, you’ll move out of that class, because you’ll have the knowledge of the Word of God that puts you over in life.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)