A Nigerian man, Ezebunwo Ichemati, has taken to social media to celebrate his sister after she gave birth to a 4.2kg baby. According to Ezebunwo Ichemati, after being told of what his sister passed through before giving birth, he decided to share the news of her delivery in order to celebrate women and condemn men who take it upon themselves to beat their female partners.
MOTHERS RISK THEIR LIVES UNCONDITIONALLY TO GIVE LIFE.
Visited my favourite sister yesterday 9days after she gave birth to this beautiful angel named ANNA OBELE CELE-ELEAZAR and I was briefed about the circumstances surrounding her birth.
Stories like this are reasons why I will always celebrate women and condemn the foolishness of any mad man that beats his wife, because no reason is justifiable enough to hit a lady not to talk of your wife and mother of your children.
I was begged by my sister not to share the story but believe me, after our father in heaven, women are the next most powerful and strong. That she gave birth to a 4.2kg baby is strength and GOD.
Mother Alive, Baby Alive And Father Alive. As a family we say Thank You JESUS. My sister married the best man in the World, though he is 2nd behind me bcos I am the number 1 in the world.
See more pictures below;
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)