Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Gifty, in a new interview, has fired back at claims that she is desperate for attention and fame. In a chat with Punch’s Sunday Scoop ,the actress stated that she is not an attention seeker.
“I do not need to create any fake controversy to be relevant. My activities are enough to keep me in the news and I don’t lobby for attention. I am always working; so, I don’t have time to indulge in unprofitable ventures. If they can talk about Jesus stupidly, then who else can’t they talk about?”
On speculations that she is currently pregnant, Powers said,
“About the pregnancy news, I’ve already cleared that section; so, I do not wish to talk about that again.
On claims that she is living above her means in order to impress fans, she hissed and said,
“Only my mother’s words can move me.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)