Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane after coming out of his credit card issues seems to be targeting other musicians one at a time maybe for cheap publicity. He initially targeted Tekno by call him ‘duck face’ now it seems Mavin records act, Korede Bello is next on his list. Today, he targeted Mavin records act Korede Bello. A fan tweeted at him saying, ‘@dammy_krane You sang #Amin when @koredebello was a teenager, but rt nw, U no fit stand where Korede go stand. Mumu’.
And his response was, ‘Korede is 27 or 28. I sang my first hit at 16years, bought my first Benz that year,I’m 23 years now, I’m still d most talked about this year, take note: in this game, Korede is still my boy’.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)