Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh joined Kokun foundation as they cooked massive pots of rice for charity. The light skinned actress shared the pictures on her instagram page and wrote;
Serving and helping people who can’t repay you back has been my greatest source of Happiness and joy..
Giving has become such a huge part of my life and am only grateful to God for blessing me to be a blessing…
I can only wish,pray and ensure my son takes after me for there is great blessing in Helping others..
Thanks Mr Kok for your Unending contribution to humanity..
@t_d_foundation #KINGTONTO#MAMAKING #RADICAL4JESUS #FAMILY
See more pictures below;
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- The 6 physical features that men can’t resist in ladies – #4 and #5 will make even a billionaire lose control
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- 14 Nigerian celebs who are allegedly gays and lesbians – #5 was caught (With Photos)
- 7 Nigerian celebs you never knew are from Royal families – #3 & #4 are stinking rich but still humble (With Photos)
- 12 people Olamide helped to become rich & famous in Nigeria – #11 can kill for Olamide (With Pics)
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)