Are there cheap universities in Canada for international students? Are there cheap universities in Canada under 2000 dollars? These are some of the questions young Nigerians aspiring to study abroad have been asking especially because of the current state of the economy in Nigeria. In this post, you will find out if the cheapest universities in Canada under 2000 dollars really exist.
- 5 hot female celebrities Odunlade Adekola has DATED – You won’t believe he was with #3 (With Pics)
- 10 insanely hot women Wizkid has DATED since he became a star – #3 & #5 will shock you (With Pictures)
- Check out these 11 strangest buildings you can find in Africa – I bet you won’t believe your eyes (With Pics)
- 10 Nigerian actresses who gained their fame through popular music videos – #4, #5 & #8 started their careers as video vixens
Due to the state of tertiary education in Nigeria and so many other issues, a lot of people travel out of the country to get their tertiary education abroad. This can be quite expensive and unaffordable for many. So, aspiring students are always searching for the less expensive universities abroad and one of the popular destination has been Canada.
The truth is there are no such universities in Canada with tuition fee less than 2000 dollars even for domestic students. Affordable universities in Canada are the universities under 10,000 dollars a year. Here is a list of some of the cheap universities in Canada. The figures we were able to gather are the tuition fees for domestic students. But you can rest assured that these educational institutions will also be the most affordable universities in Canada for international students.
Cheap universities in Canada
- Carleton University – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- Concordia University – 2,000 – 4,000 dollars
- Dalhousie University – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- Laval University – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- McGill University – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars
- McMaster University – 6,000 – 8,000 dollars
- Queen’s University – 4,000 – 6,000 dollars